Animated table in After Effects from Excel file

How to create animated table from CSV file

I

am a motion graphics artist with a passion for bringing data to life through my animations.

Hehe, No, I just needed to work with YouTube videos and present overview tables of unboxed gadgets. I was spending hours manually aligning columns and rows, formatting cell styles, and making changes to the table. And after that the table is not even animated, because I did it in Photoshop and used the table as a picture.


Bring Excel data to After Effects




 

Boring tables are just non-animated pictures

I realized that there must be a better way to create tables for my animations. I set out to create a tool that would streamline the process and save my time and effort. And so, Express Table was born.

Of course I needed to debug my app to make it working perfect and it took quite a long time. I spent over one month of developing, debugging and releasing updates. But it worth it.

I was overjoyed with how much time and effort this tool saved me. I was able to focus more on the creative aspects of my projects and drink a couple of more coffee cups, and the tables I created using the plugin were more polished and professional than ever before.

I poured my heart and soul into the project, working tirelessly to create a plugin that would meet the needs of motion graphics artists like myself. I designed Express Table to be intuitive and user-friendly, yet powerful enough to handle even the most complex projects. With Express Table, you could import data from Excel spreadsheets, customize table styles, and animate individual cells with just a few clicks.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий